Monday 11 May 2009

Indy - Come Back

I finished off Grizzly Hills on HW and EB and got the Foshizzle in the Grizzle achievement. YAY!!

Towards the end I had to be rescued by Indy, but he ran off before I could say thank you. Bastard. I wanted him to teach me that thing he does with his whip!!

/fucker

All Done, What Next?
So, after that I decided I really must make my way up to the Argent Tournament Grounds. I really wanted to do this as soon as it came out, but I have only had time recently to get my fishing dailies done in hope of the Captain Rumsey recipe dropping (read more soon ;D).

Flap, Flap, Flap ... WTF??
So I got on my dragon and flew up there (via Durotar to /love a hare) and flew straight into this...


WTF is that? It's full of angry hordie NPCs and it even has an avatar on the world map that moves and everything ???

No comments: