Thursday 21 February 2008

OMFG - T4 or T5 - ouch

We popped into TK tonight.

First target was Lootreaver. We one-shotted the mother. He dropped Hunter/Mage/Warlock shoulders and Paladin/Rogue/Shaman shoulder and Cowl of the Grand Engineer.

Now, my guild has a rule, I've probably explained it before, that if you are bidding on an off-spec item then you can only bid minimum.

Well, for some reason I assumed that the Pauldrons of the Vanquished Champion were T4 or that the were not as good as Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel, so I only bid minimum for my tank or ret build.

Edit: OK, I'll be honest I put down a tactical bid of minimum bid +3 thinking they're probably an upgrade but I couldn't be arsed to check! People said "HolyWarrior! Min bid!" so I assumed that they knew what they were talking about and that what I was wearing was better; one of them was NicePallyClassLeader after all. So I reduced my tactical down to the minimum bid

Turns out they are T5 (DUH!!!) and may be better than what I am wearing, will have to check tomorrow and are a significant upgrade.
Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel. 1206A, +34 Int, 32 spell crit, 75 Healing.
Crystalforge Pauldrons. 1251A, 34st, 26int, 2 yellow sockets, +4 stam socket bonus, 16 spell crit, 77 healing

Anyway, clearing Solarian's room so best go...

...and a one-shot on solarian. With low aoe and low healing. We is uber innit!!

Ethereum Life-Staff
Greaves of the Bloodwarder
Wand of the Forgotten Star (which TiceNits won)

So, A'lar is still alive, but he will die.

No comments: