Sunday 10 February 2008

Finally - Aldor Exalted


It took a while but last week I finally got to Exalted with Aldor.

Last Tuesday I bagged a 41DKP bargain from Morogrim. Pauldrons of the Argent Sentinel.

I had originally thought they were a bit pants, but soon realised they were pretty dam good!

Having done all the easy Aldor quests, maybe even all of them, I thought I'd work out if I had enough Fel Armaments and Marks of Sargeras to hit exalted. By my rough calculations I should just about make.

I needed around 13,000 rep, so off we go...


It took about 10 minutes of this, but finally.


And for once I actually managed to capture a ding moment :)


I used all my Fel Armaments and all but 9 Marks of Sargeras!

When I get round to it I can also put the Uber Tanking Shoulder Enchant on. But I think I'll wait for something better than Fanblade Shoudlers :P

On, the downside, I may need to work on my Brood of Nozdormu rep!

No comments: