Monday 12 October 2009

Trial of the Tosser (5 man)

Finally I took EvilBastard and HolyWarrior into the new 5 man dungeons in the Argent Tournament.

OK, well I say dungeon, it's not really a dungeon is it? But WOTEVA!

So EB went into normal mode Trial of the Champion ... Trial of the Crusader ... Trial of Champions ... whatever ... Trial of Tossers and put out a not too respectable 1K DPS on average.

To cut a long story short I stuck EB in the LFG tool just for a laugh while doing the dailies and he got invited to a group.

I have never been in but vaguely recall a few fellow bloggers mentioning it and when we got in there 2 of group said "Duh, wot do we do?" (but less betterer gramma and spellin kk man) one of the others replied "I thought you guys said you'd been here?" and I just replied "knock em off and keep em off".

One of the non-M&S said "yeah man" one of the 'tards said "Eh wot man?" and the non-M&S replied "You'll see".

At least I appeared to have been in here before even though I had no real clue apart from vague memories from blogs!!

So, the whole group managed to mount up, but one of the group had to be repeatedly reminded to get his shields up, I don't think he ever did!!

I had my usual addon problem of the only thing I could do was shields, my n52 would activate the buttons with the macro's to the charger spells, the buttons would flash as if clicked but no do anything. Mouse clicking direct would have no effecy either*

So we kicked some ass and then the group wiped on the Dark Knight. But we got him down second try.

99% of the loot was mail - so no loot whatsoever for EB - Grrr

Later, HolyWarrior went in. This time it was heroic mode and he was healing and at some point he got some nice healing leggings.

Thanks again to a vague memory of reading it on a blog when one of the mobs shouted (or maybe it was DBM or something) about a light I remembered to turn my character away from the boss. I must have seemed like a pro!!! Oh these poor PUGS don't know the half of it!!!

We also had a wipe on the Black Knight. But again then second time in he went down like ... your mom. Oh sorry the M&S are wearing off on me!!! He went down easy. So HW got 3 emblems and some healing trousers. Nice.

*This happens with Battle before the citadel frequently too. Or it doesn't if I haven't done the jousting daily, but then it does it with the jousting daily. Fucking addons.

No comments: