Wednesday 6 August 2008

The Cow King Is Dead

I have finally done Magisters Terrace Normal. I am probably the last level 70 in game to enter it, but I finally did it, and I remembered to take the quest in with me.

I can't really remember too much about it as I may have had a few drinks by then, but I do remember the floating around bit on the final boss. Was pretty cool.

Afterwards I got invited to a raid of 7 or so guildies to do a follow up of our little excursion around Durotar and The Barrens on Sunday.

We started off with undercity and tried to take down the bosses. Not so easy so we wiped out the bankers and the auctioneers and then went to pillage Brill. Once Brill had been wiped from the face of Azeroth a few level 70 hordies turned up so we had some fun with them until the killed us.

A quick corpse run and then a sprint to the Zepellin got us to Durotar again where we wiped out Razor Hill, took a run to Crossroads for a little more fun and then headed over to Thunder Bluff.

We ran for the boss killing everything on the way. Before even discussing tactics ran straight for him. 8 of us took him out. We had a little horde company but nothing significant. It took a little while, but we got a faction boss down!!

Hopefully the next step is Silvermoon.

No comments: