Wednesday 15 August 2007

Karazhan Again

Sunday 29th July - Karazhan 2

Unfortunately TiceNits was rotated out of this raid, so she went to bed and my heart really wasn't in it, but still, a very productive evening loot wise with my best haul ever. (edit 16/08/2007 still my best haul)

Off to Moroes, easy kill

Then to The Opera Event where we had the Wizard of Oz again. Another easy kill and I got Ribbon of Sacrifice and Libram of Souls Redeemed.

Then the Curator, and he dropped my Tier 4 Gloves token Gloves of the Fallen Champion which I nearly had an accident with when converting, see end of post.

And so onto Shade of Aran. Wipe wipe wipe (rinse and repeat) by this point I was clicking buttons and just hoping for the raid to be called.

But, I hit honoured so I could upgrade my Violet Eye Signet from Blue to Epic.

So, about the near accident with the Tier 4 token. I went to the guy to hand the token in for my gloves. Saw a set of gloves that this token would buy and looked at the stats. Tanking Gloves? WTF? I thought this was rubbish and why would a paladin's Tier 4 gloves not have any healing stats on them. I was about to buy them when I noticed 2 other gloves that could be purchased. A DPS set and a Holy set. Thank God for that. It would appear that your token can be used to buy a build specific item. So I bought Justicar Gloves.

No comments: