Monday 20 August 2007

Healing Enchants II

Friday 17th August 2007

I have just discovered another healing enchant

Enchant Gloves - Major Healing (+35 Healing)
6 Greater Planar Essence
6 Large Prismatic Shard
6 Primal Life


OK then. I have used up all my shards, and TiceNits only has 1 left. So I need to get 5 more shards. They are selling for 20 - 30 gold each on Auction house. So looks like I'm going to have to get them from 5 man instances.

TiceNits has Primal Lifes still so that's that covered. Just the Greater Planar Essences. Now this was the good bit.

Remember I bought 10 and only needed 4 and auctioned the rest? Well I go and have a look in the Auction House and mine are still there but there are 5 on there undercutting me. So I buy those up leaving mine as the cheapest, which subsequently sell!

So more profit all round!!!

So now I just need 1 Planar Essence and 5 Shards for my healing enchant on Justicar Gloves.

No comments: