Thursday 23 August 2007

Not Much Loot Left for me in Karazhan

Wednesday 23rd August 2007 - Karazhan

Another unofficial run into Karazhan. Kill order today is Attumen -> Moroes -> Maiden -> Opera Event -> Curator -> Shade of Aran. I have Boots of Valiance as my priority item which is dropped by Moroes.

We managed this with only a single real boss wipe.

We took out Attumen The Huntsmen very easy and i got Stalker's War Bands because no-one else wanted it.

Next it's Moroes and he goes down very easily, the tank got garrotted first, then me but my sheild was on cooldown so I had to take the damage for a while. Then TiceNits got garrotted and I popped a Blessing of Protection on her, a druid got a garrotte but I just had to heal him through it and then he went down. Unfortunately my Prio item didn't drop.

The we got wiped by patrol trash on the way to Maiden. Argg.

We arrived at Maiden of Virtue and then wiped because the World Server went down, but we were going to wipe anyway. We took her on the second try. And I get Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden. I already have Tier 4 Justicar Handguards and I can't make my mind up which is better. I am leaning towards the maiden gloves, but I wish I had gone for the DPS Tier 4 gloves now so I'd have a set of each :(

Onto the Opera Event and we get Romulo and Julianne. I don't think people were paying attention in the 3rd phase as Julianne was nearly down as Romulo was on 50%, but just at the last moment all DPS switched to Romulo and they went down almost simultaneously.

Onto the Curator and we are taking out the last trash in his chamber when someone manages to aggro him. I am one of the first out the door and manage to cast Divine Intervention on a priest which saves us some ghost running time. When we actually try him for real I go into melee with the tank to keep Judgement of Light up and he goes down on the 3rd evocation without any deaths.

Now we head towards Aran and on the way I get Belt of the Tracker from a trash mob. Woot!

20 minutes left, so we only have time for one go on Shade of Aran, but we might well try so that all his trash despawns if we do get him. We decide to only interupt his Arcane missiles so the we can force him to drink early. TiceNits goes down pretty early but gets a battle res and we nuke him down to drinking time pretty early. i don't manage to get fire aura on before he sheeps us, but do manage to pop it as soon as I come of out of being sheeped and it may well have saved a wipe, only 1 druid died and everyone else is back up to full health and we nuke him down first go.

A happy end to a very good raid!

Tomorrow its Gruul and I'm going to try and get that 3rd healing enchant before we go.

No comments: