Monday 20 August 2007

Healing Enchants

Wednesday 15th August - High King and Gruul

Now that I have Shard of The Virtuous I really wanted to get my weapon enchanted before going to Gruul tomorrow night. I thought all I need for this was 7 Large Prismatic Shards. As it turned out I needed a little bit more.

Enchant Weapon - Major Healing (+81 healing)
8 Large Prismatic Shard
8 Primal Water
8 Primal Life

Luckily TiceNits is an alchemist so she had a nice stock of Primal Lifes sitting around, a couple of Primal Waters and a Large Prismatic Shard. I had a Primal Water and a few motes of water. So on Wednesday night and before the raid I popped up to Skettis and farmed the surgers for Motes seeing as the primals sell for between 20 and 30 gold each. A few hours of grinding later and I have the mats.

There are 2 more enchants I want too, this is the first:

Enchant Bracer - Superior Healing (+30 Healing)
4 Greater Planar Essence
4 Primal Life

So I "acquire" another 4 Primal Life from TiceNits and go look on the Auction House for the Planar essences, they are selling for 4 gold 50 silver each but there is a stack of 10 going for 35 gold. Ever the Auction house addict I see a profit in this so buy up the 10 stack (3 gold 50 each) and put 6 back up for 4 gold 45 silver each (6 * 95 silver profit)

And so I now have enough mats for 2 great healing enchants on my healing epics. Woot.

This should make Gruul slighly easier....


No comments: