Wednesday 15 August 2007

More Tier 4 Tokens, Aran wipes and a /gquit

Sunday 12th August 2007 - Karazhan 5

At last, TiceNits and I are in the same raid.

Moroes - I was asked to tank the paladin, that was easy enough but everything went down hill after that and we wiped. Second attempt, I tanked paladin again and then went onto heal. Result. Moroes down on second attempt. Loot: I got Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings and Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable. Not bad.

Opera - Romulo and Julianne - this was fairly hectic as for some reason Julianne's heals weren't showing up so she kept getting heals off when her or Romulo were about to go down, resulting in us having to stop DPS on the low health one and put all DPs on the recently healed, but after 2 or 3 heals we managed to get them both down within 10 seconds without wiping! He dropped Eternium Greathelm which the tank already had so another piece of tank/dps gear for me!

Curator - easy, downed in 1 again! The Tier 4 gloves token for rogues, shamans and paladins, Gloves of the Fallen Champion, dropped again. We had no rogue and the shaman had two to my one so It was given to me. He also dropped Garona's Signet Ring these will be added to my growing tanking/dpsing gear!

We then tried Nightbane, but he wiped us several times so we moved onto Aran.

Shade of Aran - he wiped us several times as well, this was not going very well, and was made worse when the shaman hearthed out, said goodbye and suddenly /gquit. It was later mentioned on the forums that there was some confusion that he thought he wasn't allowed to roll on something. I hope it wasn't my gloves!! Anyway, we managed to get a warlock in for the last attempt on Aran. This attempt lasted about 10 seconds!

So, this raid gave me no healing gear but did give me a second set of T4 gloves and 2 dps peices and 2 tanking pieces. Better than nothing!

No comments: