Saturday 2 July 2011

Thrall and Nozdormu Sitting in a Tree...

Update: Oops, forgot the title!

So I was pottling around starting the firelands quests and came across some scruffy oik ..

Turns out it's Thrall (or Go'el), bugger's let himself go a bit I reckon!

And then just after I saw Trampy Thrall I caught a glympse of old NozzyDormu. Now, I thought the latest gossip was that Nozdormu had disappeared from CoT because he went off to create the infinte dragon flight. That maybe just wild speculation, but I haven't seen him at parties recently anyway.

Go do a wowhead search on Nozdormu and Infinte Dragonflight I'm sure it'll turn something up. I just can't be bothered!

Turns out he's been rappin' with the Wrymwrest crowd (although you see how they've separated themselves from him, maybe they're a bit suspicious of his infinite dragonflight connections!)


Oh, and I can't even remember when this happened, but who's complaining. Just goes to show that it's not just glyphs that'll make you a millionaire.

No comments: