Sunday 17 July 2011

Barking: Dark Iron Ale Mug

Subtitle: Get Your Jubling Pet Here.

Cold over at Cold's Gold Factory advocates aggressive barking for selling Mysterious Fortune Cards.

I agree and have had great sales with his techniques.

However, it's not just MFCs it works, no, is required for.

Enter stage left: Dark Iron Ale Mugs.

You will not sell these unless you advertise these.

During the Darkmoon Faire week I bark the following whenever I am in a city:

Get your Limited Edition [Jubling] RARE pet now while the Faire is in town. buy [Dark Iron Ale Mug] from AH and goto www.wowhead.com to find out what to do.

or if I'm feeling generous (and am going to be around for a while):

Get your Limited Edition [Jubling] RARE pet now while the Faire is in town. buy [Dark Iron Ale Mug] from AH and then /w me for instructions.

If so, then I use the following macro and hit it whenever someone asks what to do:
/r Go to Darkooon Fair
/r Find Morja
/r Use Dark Iron Ale Mug at her feet
/r wait for frog to appear
/r She will now gve a quest
/r accept quest use 2nd dark iron ale mug to complete.


Instead of little to no sales you get something like this:





What I usually fail to add is the 7 day hatch time on the frog :P

No comments: