Warning: Work in Progress, percentage complete: 99%
OK, so CHRISTMAS is here and we have the next instalment of the World Events Achievements.
I mucked up with Hallows End and didn't buckle down and get things done so I ended up a couple of achievements short of full completion.
I will only be a few weeks behind everyone else getting every world event achievement done as long as I don't 'lag' again!!
So, what do you have to do to complete the Winter Veil Christmas achievements.
- Get your fat lazy <insert class name> butt to Ironforge.
- Pick up quest "The Reason for the Season" from Goli Krumn to left of bank entrance (this is not required for achivement but good XP).
- Pick up quest "Santa Claus" aka "Great Father Winter is Here!" from Wulmort Jinglepocket to right of Father Christmas
- Pick up quest "Metzen the Reindeer" from same dude.
- Pick up quest "Some Bastard has Stolen Xmas" aka "Stolen Winter Veil Treats" from same dude.
- If you don't have some buy a small stack of snowballs.
- Buy Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
- Buy Hot Apple Cide recipe
- Buy Egg Nog recipe
- Buy 5 Holiday spices from dude
- Acquire (Alts, Bank,AH) 6 Small eggs
- Buy milk from Gwenna Firebrew in the Inn to the left of AH
- Make that greedy fat bastard in red 5 Gingerbread Cookies. You only need 1 for the achievment but you may as well complete the quest!
- Hand in "Great Father Winter is Here!" to St Nick
- Accept and Hand in "Santa's a hungry fuck" aka "Treats For Greatfather Winter" to St Nick.
- Buy 2 x Holiday Spirits and 5 x Holiday Spices from goblin dude.
- Buy 1 x Sparkling Apple Cider from the girl goblin Macey.
- Make 1 x Hot Apple Cider.
- Make 1 x Egg Nog
- Achievment Gained: The Winter Veil Gourmet.
- Acquire Mistletoe and Snowflakes by kissing the revellers in the Inn every hour.
- Buy crafting recipes or get stuff from alt and get Winter Boots(Leatherworker 285) and Green or red Winter Clothes(Tailor 250) .
- Go defeat Grand Magus Telestra In The Nexus or Mage-Lord Urom In The Occulus for a red or green Winter Hat
- Wear all 3 pieces of winter gear and eat Graccu's Mince Meat Fruitcake.
- Achievment Gained: 'Tis the Season.
- Pootle over to the big library place where all the explorers league dudes are
- Hand in "The Reason For The Season" and get "The Feast of Winter Veil".
- Read the book then go hand the quest into the King.
- Once spoken to King throw a snowball at him for Achievement Gained: Scrooged
- Go get a flight to Southshore or Chillwind Camp and ride up to Alterac Mountains where the Yetis and ogres are.
- Hand in "Stolen Winter Veil Treats" to snow man near Growless cave and get "You're a Mean One...".
- Go find and kill The Abominable Grinch (Level 36 Elite) who spawns in 4 possible locations: [x,x], [x,x], [x,x] or [x,x] and loot the Stolen Treats.
- Fly over to Thorium Point in Searing Gorge.
- Head to [x,x] in the north east of the zone
- [Alternative: Pirate Camp in Eastern Tanaris]
- Open up the bag you were given when you got the quest and use the Pouch of Reindeer Dust on Rudolph. He will Bubble-hearth outa there. Do not destroy Pouch, you need it to hand the quest in.
- (Assuming we now have Mistletoe) Fly to Menthil and boat to Theramore.
- Use the mistletoe on Brother Karman by the Training Dummies.
- Fly to Nigels Point and use the mistletoe on Brother Anton.
- Go to Stranglethorn Vale and use the mistletoe on Brother Nimetz.
- Head to Stormwind by whatever means necessary and go snogging the brothers:
- Brother Kristoff outside the Cathedral.
- Brother Benjamin wandering around in the Cathedral.
- Brother Cassius in the first aid area in the north-east of the Cathedral.
- Brother Crowley in the north-eastern cellar of the Cathedral.
- Brother Joshua by the altar in the Cathedral.
- Go to Goldshire and use the mistletoe on Brother Wilhelm by the Forge.
- Achievement Gained: Bros. Before Ho Ho Ho's.
- Head back to Ironforge.
- Hand in "Metzen the Reindeer". Achievement Gained: On Metzen!.
- Hand in "You're a Mean One..." and get and complete "A Smokywood Pastures' Thank You!". Achievement Gained: Simply Abominable.
Part VIII (PvP)
- Use the "Wintervolt Changey Thing 8000 outside the gates to the city.
- Enter some battlegrounds and get 50 HKs while under the influence of the Wintervolt thingey.
- Achievement Gained. With a Little Helper from my Friends.
- While in the battlegrounds try to sprinkle the required following race/class combinations, don't worry if you don't get all of them when you get your 50HKs do the rest around Dalaran or Shat later. If your below level 60 - have fun!!!
- Orc Death Knigget
- Tauren Shaman
- Undead Rogue
- Gnome Mage
- Blood Elf Warlock
- Human Warrior
- Night Elf Druid
- Troll Hunter
- Dwarf Paladin
- Dranei Priest
- Achievement Gained. Let it Snow.
- [Requirement: level 70/Flying Mount/SkyGuard Rep] Go to Ogri'la and transform your mount into a Reindeer with some holly and do the bombing quest.
- Achievement Gained. Fa-la-la-la-Ogri'la.
Part X (Wrath Content)
- Go to Dalaran and use a Winter Veil Disguise Kit to become a snowman and dance with another snowman
- Achievement Gained: A Frosty Shake.
Part XI (Christmas Day)
- Open a present under the Tree. Achievement Gained: He Knows if You've Been Naughty.
Title Achieved: MerryMakerAnyway, this is a work in progress, but just about finished