Thursday 25 September 2008

Fimlys gave me an idea today.

Mark hit 32 yesterday and Sven was 2000 XP off 32 and have all the Duskwood quests going grey or green; so I may just swing on over to STV once I've done the food quests and the Legend of Stalvan, although I do love making Stitches appear!!

So anyway, I read about Fimlys' Shamlock duo plans and remembered I have a bank alt full of STV pages so I can make all the chapters for both Sven and Mark instantly!!

Remembering that normally they give a huge chunk of XP I'm thinking this could be good!!

Bank alt mails 2 sets of each page to Mark the Hunter, I fly them both down to the rebel camp, fly them back to Duskwood and actually get the pages out of the mail box (don't ask why I flew them BOTH back - DOH!), fly back to the Rebel Camp and make a quick uneventful run down to see Mr Nessingwary Jr.

Each of the 4 chapters quests gave me 3300 XP, that's 13200 for the lot. OK not too bad, takes me about a 1/3 of the way through level 32. Then I hand in the final quests. 19,000+ XP for that one quest!!!

Just the STV pages took me from the start of level 32(end of 31 in Sven's case) to the end of level 32!!

Cheers Fim!!

1 comment:

Naissa said...

Excellent idea. I always end up with extra pages and I always end up leveling another character.