Sunday 7 September 2008

Bloody Pets

The little fuckers are still abandoning me. I feed them and stroke them and let them kill things and feed them some more, but they are still leaving me.

It's getting to the stage when I just want to shoot them!

I need help, I have a moonsaber now, and I really like the looks of it, but it's 10 levels lower than me and even though I feed it all the time I am waiting for it too disappear!

In other news, I upgraded the trial account to a full TBC retail account and Mark and Sven are now level 24 and picked up some nice blues from Deadmines courtesy of a do it yourself boost with EvilBastard!

I smacked on a 6month subscription but I won't get my Zhevra mount yet because I bought a battle chest and that comes with 30 days free!!

I didn't go to Mount Hyjal tonight, I got drunk instead, but the guild got boss 4 down easy and spent the rest of the night wiping on ArchiMonkey. They did get him down to 40% though!!

No comments: