Monday 5 May 2008

OMFG Battlegrounds

We had national holiday today, so no work ... wee hee.

I spent quite some time in Eye of the Storm and got up to 100 Marks.

I really want the trinket that Horns at Yet Another Warlock Nerf has spotted in 2.4.2 so I am back on the battleground grind.

I started off just doing a couple of battlegounds a day to get to 17K. I had a few marks from each battleground and was up to about 9K honour so I thought. "Hand in 20 Concerted Efforts and I'm done" By the time I acquired 20 Marks in each battleground I had accrued quite some honour so only had to hand in a few to get to 17K.

That's when I read Horn's post above and decided to get THAT trinket. That is why HW is now sat on 100 EotS marks and 30-something thousand honour and a whole wasted day!

So After that I took HolyWarrior around doing the orphan quests to relax - haha - bugged frigging quests! Once I had hearthed out of the Exodar I realised that I had not finished cos I had to talk to the big guy whose ? you could not see. Why? Because I had enough trouble getting the bastard quest to complete and didn't notice that the orphan told me that the dude wanted to speak to me when it finally did. So I had to go back :(

Once completed HW chose the little Elek as his pet. That's another non-combat pet that will go in the bank and never be seen again!

Then I went down the pub for a couple of drinks! Why not?

No comments: