Sunday 4 May 2008

What Tier 5 Set?

We went to SSC tonight.
We killed lurker.
We killed Leo.
He gave me T5 gloves (I already have the healy ones).
Nice.
We killed Karathress and he didn't drop T5 trousers (I already have healy ones) - bastard.

We one shot Leo and Kara but wiped once on Lurker due to a random tank death.

174 + 6 = 180 Badges.

So, to the title of the post. I have Tier 5 gloves, shoulders and legs for the healng set, but now I am starting to win T5 tokens for min bid. I already converted he shoulders into tanking shoulders and now I win the gloves and I can't be far off getting the legs.

So what do I cash them in for with WotLK coming? Do I continue with set #2 which is my tanking set and hope to get some tanking action in or do I go for my Ret set in the anticipation that it will aid my levelling to level 80?

Edit: I cashed them in for tanking gloves with the anticipation that I may actually get a tanking chance coming up.

No comments: