Tuesday 6 May 2008

Annoying Bastards

We started off the evening by going to Maggy. Of course I still haven't done the last 2 heroics I need to do for the title :(

So we are about to do the first pull and we are on the nth ready check of the hour and I'm about to buff everyone but waiting for the warriors to get their asses within range when I hear: "Whose doing Might - I bet it's HolyWarrior"

The questioner? Out of fucking range of course. I've just about had it with people moaning about buffs and taking the piss. I "red-X" out of WoW and out of Teamspeak. Fuck 'em they can do without my presence entirely, not just my buffs.

They wipe! Ha Ha Ha. I'm glad they all took a 10% durability hit. They can stop taking the piss.

Next attempt, I come back online but not on TS, buff everyone. We kill him.

1 and a half hours in. Well, 3 badges for me anyway!

We then take a little trip to Black Temple. We clear some trash. Woopy Do!

No comments: