Wednesday 14 May 2008

Replaced the Stupid Healing Belt

We took a little alt trip to Kara with only a main hunter and semi-main warlock.

After Attumen's 1-shot EB was 2nd only to the main hunter with 583 DPS we then had a quick reset on Moroes after one of the adds resisted a trap and killed TiceNits; then we got him down fine.

He dropped Nethershard Girdle and this time I didn't pass, goodness knows when I will get my belt of blasting made. I may even build a trash and a boss set, so both may be useful

Onto Maiden - AND I DIDN'T DIE!!!

Opera was RRH - 5 ppl (including me) die pretty early on and got him to 13% with a tank 2 healers and 2 hunters.

2nd attempt I was first to die cos my dps is too uber init - I didn't even get "red riding hooded". Then Ticenits did get "red riding hooded" and did die!

Then shaman healer died at 4% Hahahaha, then the wolf died!

Next up: Nightbane and I died on the skellies in the first transition :(

The everyone else died at 50% and we called the raid - tossers!

Anyway, 7 more badges so up to 85 - woohoo!

No comments: