Sunday 25 May 2008

Crap Raid and Blessing of Freedom on Winterchiill

Haven't raided for a little while as I'm getting a bit pissed off with all the smart arse crap that's going on.

Gave it a try tonight, was all prepped and sat outside the instance and logged on 30 mins before raid time. But within 5 mins one of the pallies started taking the piss after a mix up with blessings that we sorted out over whispers, but he still decided to take the piss over TS even though he is a fucking noob incompetent twat.

/rant over

did /sleep through 1st wave and did no AOE on any other waves

Winterchill one shooted but I died half way through.

Blessing of freedom may not not work. I am pretty sure I clicked it when I got Ice-blocked, but I died before I could click the trinket. :(

We eventually had a wipe ... AND THEN I got more crap from one of the usual asshole raiders and I had just had enough.

You don't pay people in real life to give you shit, well, not unless you're a freak, so I don't pay to get insulted. So I typed /logout and walked away.

Leaving the rest of the raid short a healer in MH. OK, that's not so cool, but fuck it. This person had already really pissed TiceNits off big time tonight and is always pissing other people off and if the guild leadership (the rest of it anwyay - yes this twat is an officer) can't deal with it then they fucking deserve people stomping off mid raid.

I did not do the usual, come back after 5 mins. I played my shaman. Fuck them. It was the most I could do not to log in and /gquit. I'll probably get that done for me. If not tomorrow, then as soon as they recruit another pally.

But hey, 2 more badges off Winterchill so up to 190!

No comments: