Monday 19 May 2008

What's The Point of Signing?

Last week I signed up for the "off-raid" to Karazhan for EvilBastard. At 18:00 I checked and there were still only 4 people signed. I had a good chat in guild chat about the evening ahead and then logged onto my Shaman for a while to level her a bit more.

15 minutes before raid start, admittedly a little while after invites had started, I logged HolyWarrior on first to get an enchant organised only to be told the raid was full. WTF? I checked the sign ups and there was still only 8 people signed.

I mean WTF? WTF is the point signing up if you don't get to go. I only sign up if I am 100% definite to go. Everyone knows this. I am pissed off.

I am so pissed off I de-sign for Tuesday's raid to Black Temple which should be an easy kill of Shade of Akama. If everyone has read the strategy that is! I bet they down him and I miss out because of my pride.

/rant over

No comments: