Wednesday 7 May 2008

More Epiccy Goodness For EB

EB went to Karazhan again tonight. He turned in the Tier 5 Head token for the Voidheart Crown. I will compare it with Spellstrike Hood at some point but it looks cool.

So we took out Attumen 1st try then Moroes, killed all adds then moroes. We would have left one add but he broke his shackle and the priest was not on TS so we killed it. A cloth damage belt dropped but I passed in favour of belt of blasting which I still haven't got made :P

The we took out Maiden and I had my mandatory death before the 1 shot.

I got Bands of Nefarious Deeds to replace the Harbinger Bands - bye bye stupid spirit!!!

The we went Opera and got Wolf again. I got red-riding-hooded and got stuck on a wall and died. FFS.

Nightbane next. Wiped on last phase cos he went for me and a dps druid straight off when we had done nothing. Wierd. We two shot the git.

Then up to Curator and wiped, then wiped again. Apparently I wasn't staying 2nd on aggro and one of the healers was. I dunno if that was true or not as my Omen (latest version) was only showing me and the tank. I really have to figure out the bloody thing.

Anyway. 9 Badges makes total of 78 badges and a new wrist piece with better stats than Spirit!!

No comments: