Wednesday 4 June 2008

Impromptu PvP

Hehe. I was boosting TiceNits' druid alt through STV tonight and we were just finishing up and going to the rebel camp to hand in quests and all hell broke loose.

Seems 2 rogues , a shammy, mage and a rogue, all level 70 decided to wipe out the alliance NPCs. (RP server here) I sat around watching for a bit and then decided to get involved. I was on EB so I thought "lets have some OP fun". I got a few DOTS off and the 2 rogues anihilated me :)

Finally an alliance hunter, priest, mage and rogue turned up. I managed to kill the shammy before being ganked again and while I was runnig back the others took the advantage of a dead healer and saw them off. No healer. No life expectancy :)

I hung around for a while, the NPCs respawned, the horde stayed away :)

No comments: