Tuesday 3 June 2008

Back to Mount Hyjal

We finally went back to Mount Hyjal and this time we have a pally tank (not me unfortunately) :(

The waves were much easier and we 1 shot WinterTwat but I didn't get to test out whether Blessing of Freedom works because the one time I did get Ice Blocked I didn't even notice as I was in with the Melee keeping up JoW. I saw myself taking damage and assumed it was splash damage and just bubbled. Good job that works!

He kindly gave me Blessed Adamantite Bracers. I checked the DKP site and outbid NicePallyClassLeader by 1 DKP. Mwuhahahahha!!

Anyway, as of this moment we just wiped on AnEnema. I had 183 Shadow resistance going because it supposedly stops Carrion Swarm. It didn't. What else could it be useful for?

Starting AnEnema trash again.

Lost pally tank in wave 4, we rezzed him and carried on and made it to AnEnema and wiped at around 25% Grr :(

So, onto attempt 3...

I went in and judged wisdom because I was running out of mana far too fast on previous attempts and it seemed to work out much better.

We killed AnEnema. So 4 badges for the whole evening, but no more loot for me :P

216 badges total.

1 comment:

Ardent Defender said...

Blessing of Freedom works in Kara against the ushers which ive use like a charm, so i would presume it to work against ice block in My Hyjal as well.