Tuesday 24 June 2008

Attention Deficit Raiding

I was planning a relaxing evening last night, roaming around getting Fire Blossom things for the midsummer festival whilst watching TV on TiceNit's PC.

I got persuaded to go to Kara. Firstly they wanted me to tank and I said if they get 2 healers and 7 DPS then I will respec and tank it. Eventually they got 2 tanks, 1 healer and 6 DPS so I went as healer.

I wasn't on TS, I had the headhones off so I could just hear the tinny game sounds and I watched TV!

My attention was far from on the game except during boss fights. We had 2 Warriors tanking, 2 Pallys healing, a trigger happy mage, shadow priest, shaman, hunter and maybe a couple of rogues. We 1 shot Attumen, Maiden, Moroes, Red Riding Hood, Nightbane and Curator.

I got Red-Riding Hooded and caught it in time and started running, but I ran in the wrong direction and died, we still got him down though.

The trigger happy Mage was constantly getting aggro and getting 1 or 2 shotted, even though I was paying attention to him he still died soooo many times!

We only wiped once. The tank managed to pull Curator and an extra group when trying to pull Curators trash, we recovered quickly and wiped the floor with him before he got to his second Evocation :)

So, 11 Badges later and the total is up to 235. I'm soon gonna have a really nice badge chestpiece and weapon. I think I need 250. But I also want a tanking shield, so may need to do a few more Karas yet!!

No comments: