Monday 23 June 2008

New Boss Down

We went to MH last night and we 1 shotted Kaz'Roger'Roger - WooHooo!!!!

The waves were quite tough and we wiped once or twice but got to him pretty quickly. The thing with Kaz is that he casts a debuff more and more often and it drains 3000 mana. If you don't have 3000 mana then you bomb the raid so it's important to get away from the raid.

Even though I had lots of shadow res gear I still got this debuff loads of times, I was Judging Wisdom and chugging super mana potions whenever possible but I still spent most of the time away from the raid!!

But we one-shotted him!! The guild tried him once before, last week, whilst I was on holiday, but it was great that I was on another boss first :)

I got no gear but the 2 badges obviously, so 224 badges now!!

We then went and tried Az-Gallore but couldn't get past his waves. It was late though so after 1 wipe we called it.

No comments: