Sunday 1 June 2008

Sunday Raid: Karazhan

Errr WTF, we had most of the raid filled out and I was waiting outside BT and it was suggested we go to MH instead because we didn't have enough DPS.

I'd have said it was more sensible to do Najentus, Supremus and Akama if we were short of DPS rather than trying the waves of mobs in MH. Then someone left and a bit of drama broke out about Guild kicks if people left raid.

It all got sorted and then we went to Kara. Huh?

EB was saved so HolyWarrior went.

We had 1 tank and 2 other healers so I went in my ret gear for some fights and managed to overtake the tank on the damage meters! Haha. Moroes saw me switch into tank gear and offtank Moroes. When the tank got stunned he came straight to me, so I succeeded there!

Then onto Maiden I switched into my healing gear and we took her out. Then I put my tanking gear on and offtanked a very iffy Romeo and Juliet fight where she was constantly getting heals off so it prolonged the fight a lot and I lost agrro a couple of times :P

Then I switched back into healing gear for a 2-shot of Nightbane and back into tanking gear for offtanking Curator.

Holy specced in tank gear I was sitting on 13,890 Health. I was impressed with that.

No loot obviously as it's Kara! But we got Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, R&J, Nightbane and Curator down in just over 2 hours. So 11 badges for that run taking HW's total to 212

No comments: