Wednesday 25 June 2008

Vag Wipes

I must check the referral links in a few days and see what search terms have been used to get here! LOL!

No, this post is not about feminine cleanliness products, it's about our evening of wiping on Lady Vashj.

Wednesday is not an official raid day but we had 26 sign ups for the Vag raid on Group Calendar. I was a late signer but TiceNits reckoned I would not be dumped because I am such an uber healer and we would need the cream of the cream to down her. Yeah, whatever!

So I made no rush to stock up and repair and carried on flying round Kalimdor desecrating horde fires.

I got a raid invite, accepted and was still allowed to accept and complete the desecration and honouring quests. Then I got a summon or two but just wanted to get the Azuremyst and Bloodmyst isle flames.

That done I HS'd back to shat, picked up some supplies and repaired and took my 3rd summon to SSC.

In we went, we cleared trash, I topped the healing meter with a good 3.5% lead. Out of 8 or 9 healers I got up to 22.4% of total raid healing at one point!!

Anyway, we got to Vag and had 5 or 6 tries on her, I don't think we ever got more than 1 shield down. In the past we have got 3 shields down, this was a total blow out.

We tried several different groups/classes for the striders and had little or no to organisation on taking down the tainted elementals or dealing with their tainted cores.

TiceNit's couldn't loot the core when she downed an elemental in try 1 and someone else had the same issue in phase 2.

Raidleader tip for Lady Vag: Put loot on FREE-FOR-ALL goddamit!!

Anyway, considering it was an evening of wiping it was taken with good grace and aboeve all we had fun. FREE-FOR-ALL - remember next time please NicePallyClassLeader!

No comments: