Friday 10 October 2014

The End is Nigh ...

So tonight I finally logged back on and went to Timeless Isle and handed in "A Timeless Discovery" and then picked up "Secrets of the Timeless Isle" and then handed it straight in! Then some twats trained some Blazebound and Flamecore elites straight to the quest giver area and killed me! Thanks kk!

Then I picked up "The Emperors Way" and joined the raid browser with /rb

Within a few minutes I was transported to another realm (eek Scary!) and into a Yu'lon fight and then straight into a Niuza fight afterwards. Then people left and I was left standing there with only a few people in the raid.

Then the horde attacked. I tagged Chi'Ji and then died a few times, including to a horde attack. I didn't know if I got credit for it and then I sat there trying to find the Celestial Challenge achievement in my achievement pane.

Then Xuen got pulled and I tapped him and he died and I got the achievement! Woot!

So back to Wrathion and all the dudes start talking to me ...

Wrathion says: Champion... you've done it...
Wrathion says: Few mortals possess such spirit, such power. Believe me - I have tested many!
Lorewalker Cho says: A legend is born!
Anduin Wrynn says: This is history in the making...
Kairoz says: ...Interesting.
Xuen says: Hero, you are an inspiration!
Chi-Ji says: I knew you were destined for greatness.
Niuzao says: Not bad.
Yu'lon says: The pandaren will sing your praises for ages to come.
Wrathion says: To complete our great work, we will need a sacred place.
Wrathion says: Travel to the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and meet me at the Seat of Knowledge.

Once back at the seat of knowledge I let Wrathion tell my story and then handed in "A Pandaren legend" which rewarded me with Timeless Essence of the Black Dragonflight - use it on your cloak to make it ORANGE!



Then you can take the quest "Judgement of the Black Prince" which requires you to complete the Siege of Orgrimmar raid and kill Garrosh.

It doesn't matter if you have already killed him. You need to do it again!

I had heard that it takes 10,000 gold to get a new cloak and loads more to upgrade it. Well it cost me 7,000 gold and 87 gold for the upgrade to get my retribution version.

Beware, if you have 2 epic cloaks in your bag and use the timeless essence it only gets applied to the first cloak in your bag(the lowest slot number) not the first cloak you acquired..

No comments: