Tuesday 21 October 2014

HOTS - First Real Game

Tonight the eldest lad insisted I show him Heroes of the Storm. To be honest I can't believe I haven't gone back on it myself.

So on we pop and there's another tutorial to do. We play through that and then we're ready to go.

I'm still not really sure what I am doing and am still doing the wrong mouse clicks for movement and attacks, but towards then end I'm doing it right more often than not!

The lad is really liking it and is asking why he can't have it on his account! Because you need to be invited to alpha!

Speaking of which, I had assumed that it was going to be the same as with WoD. Get invited to alpha but it is actually Beta which they haven't renamed yet.

Well, a week later it's still identifying itself as alpha. Not that you'd guess. This seems like a highly polished game and I'm loving running round as Jim Raynor killing Malfurion and Diablo!

Wondering now when the free play character rotation occurs.

No comments: