Thursday 26 March 2009

Back in the Swing...

Well, the sun tan lotion is washed out of the shorts, the tan has all peeled away and it's back into the swing of work.

So what better way to celebrate than with a quick heroic?

Checking my gear I really need to upgrade my healing mace. I am currently running with the Kul'uak exalted Totemic Purification Rod, which is blue but it ain't bad, but if I'm going to get back into raid healing I want a purple mace :)

Heroic PUG
So off to heroic Nexus with a PUG - Oooo this could be painful!!

Took a while to get a tank. I was healer as I respecced last night and put some crappy enchants on as I was levelling EB's enchanting, so hit around 1600 SP - Lol.

Got a tank eventually and headed on in.

First Healer Outing
I haven't yet been specced healer since hitting 80 so spent most of the time getting used to keeping sacred shield and bacon of light up. But we did OK. We died a few times on Grand Magus thingy but got it down eventually.

We finally got to KerryKatona and took her out first go. Not bad for my first healing outing.

Bad Kerry
2 or 3 wipes and 3 or 4 random deaths. But no War Mace of Unrequited Love, the bloody flame girdle thing dropped :(

Shiny Upgrades
I did however upgrade my tanking shield from Bulwark of the Tormented God to Bulwark of the Noble Protector, grabbed myself a Frozen Orb and also upgraded my healing Necklace from Nadina's Pendant of Purity to Amulet of Dazzling Light.

No comments: