Tuesday 14 August 2018

BeefAss - 24 Hours In - First Impressions plus Battle for Azeroth Levelling Tips.

After 24 hours of BeefAss I got my main, Marcusmaximi, 11 bars into level 110 and left him sat with the castaways who got shipwrecked by the Sirens.

The first logic f**k up I encountered was here. They were stranded, they talk about beig stuck, yet they have a flight path!!

I did my first dungeon on Marcus and found that a 100% pure healer has a lot of downtime and no mana sink. Add to that a holy paladin seems to be geared towards doing some damage.

This really is the closest I've seen pallies being to real hybrid healer/damage dealers since vanilla!

I then went off on a tangent and put as any more alts through Darkshore and got them ready for Kul Tiras before looking into Insightful Rubelites as a levelling aid.

At the time I looked they were up on the Auction house for a minimum of 2,500g so I decided to get a mining character out there to get some ore!

But not before looking into other levelling tips, here is my top 5 list:

1 - Insightful Ruby - Only get 1 - See next post
2 - Guild Banner - XP boost every 10 mins
3 - War Mode - turn on war mode in Stormwind. Turn off before going to Zandalar.
4 - Azeroth Autopilot - everyone raves about this addon. Review coming soon.
5 - Empty bags and rotate alts who have rested XP (that's 6, but two little ones!)

So back to the game I went, I took the mage up to Stormsong, as I didn't want to repeat the same content Marcusmaxi had already done.

He started mining and getting some quests done then bumped into some rude people!

There are some new additions to model stances. NPCs dont just have one look and walk back and forth or just stand there.

The water effects are cool as well, even with just level 5 graphics the water looks cool I can't remember if it was like that before though!

What most impressed me though was the lack of restarts and NO login queues even on Argent Dawn which is a FULL server!

Back to mining...



No comments: