Sunday 5 August 2018

Finishing WoW - Knocking Off Some Mythic Raids

Still on me hollygogs in Norfolk (We're talking East Anglia here, not Virginia!) and I managed to get myself into a Mythic Emerald Nightmare raid.

I've still got all three difficulties of Cenarius to do. I'm 3/4 on normal, 2/4 on Heroic and 0/4 on Mythic (as I've never finished it0

So first off I nipped into a normal run and got that complete. That was easy. Then I popped into Heroic and got up to 3/4 in there. Then I found a Mythic Group. Woah, they're as rare as rocking horse shit!

But get in I did. There was a little confusion to start with as the wanted a healer. I was DPS. I got accepted in and started changing spec and then got kicked.

I whispered the rogue leader and asked why I got kicked, he said that I was invited as healer then changed to DPS when I joined. I said I was already DPS and I was respeccing healer when he kicked me, but he didn't reply.

I was messaging him, getting more and more irate and watching the group fill up and he was just not replying.

Then I noticed they were at 1/3/15 - They were obviously looking for a final tank, so I joined LFG again as tank and got invited.

I don't think the idiot rogue RL called Tepeinick even realised I was the same person.

I joined at Il'gynoth and without even knowing the tactics we one-shot it in 2 minutes 26 seconds.

I was at this point getting increasingly rude about the RL and he wasn't biting. Then we one-shot Cenarius in 50 seconds, which was why I was there, and I was tempted to leave, but that wouldn't be fair on the rest of the raid so I stayed and we one shot Xavius in 1 minute 33.

No comments: