Saturday 4 August 2018

Wow - What to do After End Game aka Where is Stormwid Embassy Again?

So, I'm on holiday, and amazingly my mobile internet is giving me 4G in the darkest depths of North Norfolk.

So, what do I do? I log into WoW and carry on finishing the game. The current target is getting the new races before launch, otherwise what would be the point of buying the pre-release (apart from playing at 23:00 UK time on Monday 13th, with Game inevitably failing to do a midnight opening!)

Right, that means doing just a few more world quests and invasions on Argus and ... BANG!! Get In There! Now off to Stormwind Embassy, now where is it? After a little bit of researching I open up the Stormwind map and see it right there in print - DOH! Yeah, the embassy is marked on the map, front and centre on the Northern edge.

So, quite some time later, I finish the new quest chain and am rewarded with ...


Can't be bothered to do Void Elves, I'll leave that for another day.

No comments: