Wednesday 15 August 2018

Oops - It Wasn't My Main to Ding 111 First. Subtite: Insightful Rubelite XP Gem


So, having started off well with Marcus and getting 8 bars in 1.5 hours last night I hopped on this morning and re-evaluated the levelling options.

One of which was the Insightful Rubelite gem. I checked on the Auction House and they were going for 2,500 gold - WOWZERS!

So rather than continue levelling I thought I'd get one of my mining alts out of the blocks and grab some ore and send it back to Marcus or my other JC to prospect.

So, off went Burnsprocket the mage into Stormsong and before I knew it he'd hit level 111 ... before Marcus!!

While I was doing so I also noticed an Azerite Power Progress bar, I don't know whether that is with the stock UI or a dominos thing, but vaguely useful.

There was talk abound that the Insightful Rubelite was unique equipped but only per item, so if you had to items with gem slots you could equip 2 gems for double bonus. That might have been the case in Beta,  but it's not now. You can only have one equipped anywhere.

While prospecting all the ore I got the following:

40 Storm Silver Ore :
1 x Kubeline
4 x Kyante
3 x Goldern Beryl
1 x Solstone
2 x Viridium
1 x Owlseye (RARE)

65 Monelite Ore :
8 x Kubeline
1 x Goldern Beryl
3 x Viridium
2 x Solstone
2 x Kyanite
2 x Rubelite - YAY finally
1 x Laribole (RARE)
1 x Royal Quartz (RARE)
1 x Kraken's Eye (EPIC)

Oops 5 Platinum Ore gave 2 Viridium, I don't know yet whether it's a good idea to prospect platinum. Answers on a postcard!

No comments: