Thursday 2 August 2018

Time for Finish World of Warcraft (At Least for this Expansion!)

Well, there're 12 days to go until the next expansion so I decided I'd best get round to clearing my main's quest log and finish the quests for this expansion as well as maybe seeing the time limited stuff on my horde character.

Now, seeing the stuff on horde might be a little difficult, as my highest horde character is level 40 ( Marcusmaximi the shaman) and I am not eligible to create a Demon Hunter on any realms either because my lad has created Alliance DMs or I don't have any level 70s!

So, back to finishing the expansion. All I really have left to do, apart from various raid quests, is to finish off the Nighthold quests with Guldan and Night shards for Balance of Power.

Also, I want to get Porkpie the warrior up to level 110, she is currently around 104 and one of the Hong Kong Phooey twins up to level 100. HongKon and GPhooey are both monks on two different accounts. Mine is HongKon and my lads is GPhooey.

I used my two legion level 100 boosts last week to bring them up from 40 to 100. I should have used it on Marcusmaximi the Tauren Shaman, but hey ho.

So, lots of legion invasions and I should easily do it. Trouble is I'm on holiday this Saturday for a week, and although I'll be able to take my laptop, the mobile internet signal I'll need to play is a bit hit and miss. So not actually that long at all!

No comments: