Saturday 11 August 2018

Warrior At Level 110!

I'm cutting this fine, but now the warrior is at level 110! I logged on and the invasion was going on so I knocked that one on the head and I was only half a level from level cap so I thought I'd do a dungeon.

As I'm a warrior I signed up as tank and got an invite immediately. I dropped into Halls of Valor and started tanking ... as Fury - DOH!

A quick respec later and the dungeon was done! The first time for me as a warrior!

After I dropped out of that and mined a few more nodes I realised I was only 3 bars away from
dinging 110 so popped into LFG again and straight into Eye of Azshara. A quick loop here and heading over to the last boss and I hadn't dinged, but I was only about a 1/4 of a bar away.

I realised then that I would ding when the final boss dropped. I announced this in /p and /g and into the fight we went. Within seconds the fight was over and DING!!!!!!!!

My 7th level 110 on that account to go with my 3 on my lads account!

The only level 110's I don't have are a Monk (104) and a druid (about level 60 on my third in-active account!)


No comments: