Thursday 11 August 2011

3rd Firelands Vendor

Band of Glittering Lights - Hunter loot ring*
Globe of Moonlight - Off Hand Caster
Moon Blessed Band - Melee DD ring
Moonwell Chalice - Caster Healer trinket
Moonwell Phial - Tank Trinket
Relic of Elune's Light - Healer/Caster Relic
Relic of Elune's Shadow - Hunter Loot relic*
Crimson Lasher - Pet
Mushroom Chair - crap
Pattern: Luxurious Silk Gem Bag - Bag Recipe
Pattern: Royal Scribe's Satchel - Bag Recipe
Pattern: Triple-Reinforced Mining Bag - Bag Recipe




So what am I going to get this time?

The Moon Blessed Band is a big Ret upgrade from Gorsik's Band of Shattering.
The Relic of Elune's Light is a 6ilevel side grade - swapping out some crit for mastery and a slight int increase.
The Moonwell Chalice again is a 6ilevel side grade - slight intelect increase and mastery instead of spirit on use. I'll take this as I don't hae mana problems.
Moonwell Phial - is a big tank upgrade from blue-346 Throngus's Finger(HC)

And I am tempted to replace the Elementium Stormshield with Globe of Moonlight. But just as I won't wear cloth, leather or mail; I must have a shield at end-game!




*begone rogues this ain't for you :P

No comments: