Saturday 1 September 2007

Karazhan on Friday Night

Friday 31st August 2007 - Karazhan

We didn't manage to get a group for Karazhan on Wednesday but had enough interest for 2 groups on Friday.

Me and TiceNits were in separate groups again. How difficult is it to put us in the same group? TiceNits is in the group lead my a new guildie, we'll call him SpeakEnglish, from a raiding community that has just dissolved called "The Banal"

We skipped Attumen the Hunter and went onto Moroes. I put my prio on Boots of Valiance that he drops so when he dropped on the first attempt I was not particularly surprised that he didn't drop them! However he did drop Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable for my DPS build, however the tank had them and the raid leader asked the other paladin if he wanted them and when he said no he ordered them sharded and that's what happened before I could even speak up. Not very happy at all.

Onto Maiden of Virtue and she went down first go but no loot for me.

The Opera Event finally gave me my first look at the Little Red Riding Hood event, but didn't drop the cloak.

Forward to the Curator who went down first go, with me going into melee healing during first evocation and staying there for the duration. Still no drops for me.

Nightbane, no wipes and finally my prio from last week dropped. I stupidly go first roll again and it looks like no-one wanted it so I lose my prio (haha - it didn't drop anyway!) Emberspur Talisman.

Next up is Shade of Aran and the group are on Prince already!!! Well, we one shot Aran and he drops Drape of the Dark Reavers which is good for my DPS build too! This time I win it and it doesn't get sharded.

Raid time is over but we decide to pop to Chess for a quick go. We complete this but nothing drops for me.

We call it a day here, but the other group have now dropped Prince and have moved onto Netherspite.

And by the time they have finished they have cleared Karazhan in one night. they even did Attumen first!!! Looks like SpeakEnglish is pretty good!

No comments: