Tuesday 4 September 2007

Sunday Raiding

Sunday 2nd September 2007 - Gruul and Magtheridon

We started with Gruul's Lair. We had done the High King last week so just had Gruul the Dragonslayer to down. We wiped twice and the trash respawned before our 3rd attempt.

I had the shatter tactics sorted but people kept running towards me, that's the reason I died on 1 attempt, but on the third attempt he went down.

Some mail healing boots dropped [insert link] and 2 warrior, priest druid Tier 4 tokens dropped and a leather belt.

The boots came up first and I thought I may as well put minimum bid in, shortly after that HardAss the GM announced they were to be sharded. I had to act quickly to avoid losing them to shards again, like Karazhan last week. Turns out my bid had got lost in chit-chat (fucking retard). I got them in the end, so they replaced my blue Cenraion Greaves or whatever they were. Lost about 50 armour but these are epix and have better stats!

So we moved onto Maggy and had some good practice on him, with me finally grasping the tactic to heal the cube tank assigned to me and then moving onto the cube assigned to me as reserve "clicker".

It was fun but we got nowhere!

No comments: