Tuesday 4 September 2007

Karazhan is Nearly Empty

Monday 3rd September 2007 - 2nd half of Karazhan.

TiceNits' group finished Karazhan in one night last week but we were left with Attumen, Illhoof, Netherspite and prince.

Prio: Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted dropped by Prince. It was this or Jade ring of the everliving

Boss: Attumen the Hunstmen
Loot Wish: Gauntlets of Renewed Hope
Details: We were only 9 people and I was mucking about trying to get my speakers working, but we still got him without wiping.
Drops: Not the Gauntlets :(

Boss: Terestrian Illhoof
Loot Wish: Nothing I can think of
Details: Got in there. RaidWanker was first to get sacrificed, he ice blocked. Then another paladin was sacrificed, divine shield. It was then suggested that it would be good for me to get sacrificed next as I could shield out, which promptly happened, then a healer and a dps followed, both were healed through and chains broken. As usual all the time I had Judgement of Light up and was spamming Exorcise and Holy Shock but then I was sacrificed again and my shield was still on cooldown and no-one bothered with the chains or healing me. Deja Vu from last week. I died but he dropped soon after.
Drops: He dropped some nice plate DPS gear which I rolled on and beat a warrior, but I let the warrior have it cos I probably won't use it!

Boss: Netherspite
Loot Wish: Girdle of Truth
Details: Went down first time and pretty easy, but I kept getting Nether Exhaustion just by running through the beams. I thought you had to be in them for 10 seconds to get the de-buff. Thinking about it now do you get the debuff 10 seconds after coming out?
Drops: Not the Girdle :(

Boss: Prince
Loot Wish: Stainless Cloak of the Pure Hearted (prio), Jade Ring of the Everliving, T4 Token
Details: We were very lucky with the infernals today and got him down very easy, my token did not drop, 2 other tokens did though and my prio did not drop either. The ring did though and luckily no-one else wanted it.
Drops: Jade Ring of the Everliving

After the raid I realised that I had hit exalted so off I trotted to upgrade my Violet Eye ring. Was not particularly impressed with the upgrade though, an extra stamina and an extra healing point I think was all it did :(

My kit now as it stands is mostly healing plate, with a blue cloak and head and a couple of healing mail epics. Hopefully Karazhan Wednesday will fill out some more spots.

No comments: