Sunday 5 December 2010

Evil's Gear Upgrade

I should have blogged about this ages ago, but I forgot.

I had a serious splurge of Justice Points (or whatever their precursor was) and finally upgraded a shed load of EvilBastard's gear.

Rod of Fallen Monarch(i200) > Brimstone Lighter(i245)
Annhylde's Ring(i200) > Band of the Invoker(i245)
Forge Ember(i200 blue) > Talisman of Resurgence(i245)
Ancient Polar Bear Hide(i232) > Meteor Chaser's Rainment(i264)
Cloak of Crimson Snow(i200 blue) > Volde's Cloak of the Night Sky(i264)
Azure Cloth Bindings(i200) > Royal Moonshroud Bracers(i245 tailoring) - I don't remember making these :P
Skirt of the Old Kingdom > Kel'Thuzad's Leggings of Conquest

I also upgraded the gloves to Kel'Thuzad's Gloves of Triumph but I don't know what I had before and I also managed to upgrade Manual of the Tides(i138 green) to Accursed Spine(i213) as well as nabbing myself a Mithril Pocketwatch.

No comments: