Thursday 13 November 2014

WoW - First 24 Hours of Warlords



Wednesday 13:00
I Facebook and Twitter @GAMEHampton to check they will be open at midnight. They say doors open at 23:00

Wednesday 18:00
@GAMEHampton come back and say they now can't open at midnight.


Wednesday 21:00
Even though I won't be able to play WoD I try to log into game anyway. A queue of 1500 awaits me. Oh well, back to angrily tweeting @GAMEHampton and @GAMEdigital

Wednesday 23:59
Have managed to stock up a load of completed quests for hand in when I get a WoD out of my collectors edition box.

Thursday 09:00
Kids dropped of at school and on my way to by CE and normal via a little bit of geocaching on the way

Thursday 13:00
Finally arrive at game shop and grab my pre-orders and head home.

Thursday 15:00
After logging my geocachnig activity it's time to go get kids from school and then go shoppnig and then get older kids from train station

Thursday 17:30
Cooking Dinner and finally get a chance to open the box and apply my key to my account



Thursday 17:31
Trying to login and greeted with a 3351 long queue and a 107 minute wait

Thursday 20:00
Logged in and errors retrieving character list.

Thursday 20:15
By hook or by crook I managed to get the characters loaded and logged in to MarcusMaximi. Stories of laggy hell on earth on Draenor abound so I may dally in Dread Wastes a little longer after handing in my quests.

Thursday 21:00
After handing in my completed quests and doing some more I am 33% into level 90



Thursday 23:00
Well that's enough of the expac for one night. 93% into level 90 and I've not finished Dread Wastes yet!!

No comments: