Thursday 25 November 2010

Can't Trade Down Ink of the Sea

OMFG. I've been too busy to check out the Glyph market lately. When the prices went down to about 20g each I decided to stop trading and start again when Clitacasm came out. Herbs were still way to expensive and the profit was therefore minimal.

I have been grabbing the odd bargain and building up my stocks with the aim of 40 of each glyph ready for when cata hit.

I was fully aware that the ink trade was going to change to blackfallow ink so before the expansion hit I was going to trade down a load of ink of the sea in preparation.

Well 4.0.3a hit and not only have a) Glyphs shot back up to 50-150g each but b) the ink exchange has already changed from Ink of the Sea to Blackfallow Ink (Which I hasten to add - YOU CAN'T FUCKING GET YET!!!)

Thanks a fuck Blizztards.

No comments: