You probably know that I multibox. Sometime I really do multi-box with 2 desktops, sometimes just 2 accounts running on the same PC.
One thing that is really tedious is setting up the group and then following, mounting etc.
Also what is really crap is the AcceptGroup() function not clearing the window, I have a solution for that!!
/run if not(UnitInParty("Slave")) then InviteUnit("Slave") end;
/run if(GetNumPartyMembers()>0) then SetLootMethod("freeforall"); end;
/use [no mounted] Dreadsteed
You need to change "Slave" to "[your alts name]"
1) Shows the tooltip for your mount
2) Checks if your alt is in your party ad if not then invites it. This stops error messages.
3) If you are in a party then it sets the loot method to free for all
#showtooltip Great Purple Elekk
/run if(GetNumPartyMembers()>0) then StaticPopup_Hide("PARTY_INVITE"); else AcceptGroup(); end;
/use [nomounted] Great Purple Elekk
What this does is...
1. Shows the tooltip for your mount
2. If you are in a group it clears the group invite window if not then it accepts the group invite.
4. Ends macro if not grouped
5. Clears your focus
6. Sets focus to party leader
7. Follows party leader
8. Assists party leader
Again - no errors!