Thursday 11 December 2008

Sex Change

Sorry, err why am I apologising? Probably no-one ever reads this!!!

Anyway, I have been busy getting to 80, not busy enough though as I am still only 18 bubbles into level 73 on both HW and EB!!

Anyway, I spotted over at Doofy and BoK (and probably many others places that I haven't work my way to yet today) that you can now customise your character even more for just $15 per month. I'm guessing £15 too!!

All the other stuff you can already do already in game like haircuts or through your account management via paid character name change; but now you can change your sex!!!

Yes, brought to you by the wonders of "Goblin Enhance Natural Identity Transfer And Libido Swap", or G.E.N.I.T.A.L.S. for short, you can now have a character sex change!!

No comments: