So the next on our list of world events is Brewfest. So to get the Brewmaster title you need to do these achievements during the Brewfest Festival:
See End of guide for a walk-through.
Get the starter quest Brewfest! from a commoner in any capital city, you will get one of the beers you need as a reward. Hand it in at 48,39 to Ipfelkofer Ironkeg.
You have to drink the following beers:
Barleybrew Clear (buy from Barleybrew Apprentice or quest reward for Brewfest!)
Barleybrew Light (buy from Barleybrew Apprentice)
Barleybrew Dark (buy from Barleybrew Apprentice)
Gordok Grog (buy from Gordok Brew Apprentice or quest reward for Brewfest!))
Mudder's Milk (buy from Gordok Brew Apprentice)
Ogre Mead (buy from Gordok Brew Apprentice)
Thunder 45 (buy from Thunderbrew Apprentice or quest reward for Brewfest!)
Thunderbrew Ale (buy from Thunderbrew Apprentice)
Thunderbrew Stout (buy from Thunderbrew Apprentice)
The Brewfest Diet:
You need to eat some stuff that can be obtained as follows:
Keiran Donoghue in Dun Morogh (48.9, 38.3)
Spicy Smoked Sausage
The Golden Link
Anne Summers in Dun Morogh (49.3, 39.4)
Spiced Onion Cheese
Arlen Lochlan in Dun Morogh (48.4, 39.9)
The Essential Brewfest Pretzel
Brew of the Month:
Thank the Makers!!! You no longer have to drink each monthly brew for the Meta Achievement. Now you just have to join the Brew of the Month Club. It looks like you have to buy a BotM club membership form from Belbi Quikswitch for 200 Brewfest Tokens and then just take it to Larken Thunderbrew who is inside the Stonefire Tavern in Ironforge at 19.1,53.1
You get the tokens for doing dailies and handing in Coren Direbrews direbrew drinky thing.
How to get Tokens
Head to the bottom of the post for a walkthrough and breakdown of how to get tokens...
Does Your Wolpertinger Linger:
While at Larkin you need to obtain a Wolpertinger's Tankard which will teech you Wolpertinger.
Disturbing the Peace:
You need to buy 3 pieces of brewfest gear which will cost you 350 tokens, then go to Dalaran, drink till you are completely smashed and then /dance.
Drunken Stupor: While completely smashed fall 65 yards without dying. (You could go to Shattrath and jump from the top of the Scryer elevator if you don't know a spot in Dalaran).
You have to kill Coren Direbrew who is a special boss in Blackrock Depths and will be level 80+ Enter BRD, go right, use the tunneling controls to get in tunneling machine, pick up the daily quest and wait for everyone on the group to get it. Hand in the quest, Kill Coren, Job Done. Repeat for each party member. Loot Direbrew's Dire Brew for another quest worth 40 tokens.
Have Keg, Will Travel:
Either obtain a brewfest mount or transform your mount using any type of Brewfest Hops. This is another huge bonus. It used to be 'Obtain a Brewfest Mount' which some people failed to do after hundreds of runs. Now it can be bought for a handful of brewfest tokens!
Down With the Dark Iron:
According to wowhead.com: Defend the Brewfest camp from the Dark Iron attack and complete the quest, "This One Time, When I Was Drunk..." (which gives 10 tokens)
Apparently every 30 mins dark iron dwarves attack brewfest. You (and lots of other players) need to defend the 3 kegs from them. If you suceed then as the dwarves leave something (A big cog with a !) will drop off their tunneling machine and this starts the quest which gets you the achievement when handed in.
(Keep going down for the walkthrough...)
Congratultions, you are now Brewmaster and with a little luck you should now have your meta achievement and the Violet Proto Drake!! YAY!!
Me? I still have to do The Masquerade (just need the Bat costume), Rotten Hallow (when I went last year there were no stink bombs to clean up) and Sinister Calling (Have the helm, just need the squashling) for the Hallows End achievement :(
1. Get the starter quest in Ironforge and go hand it in at the brewfest grounds.
2. When the Dark Irons attack be sure to fight them off and pick up the quest from the cog.
3. Buy the remaining drinks you need (keep them for falling and disturbing the peace quests or drink them now and buy more when you have all the garb)
4. Buy all the food items and eat them.
5. Go do Chug and Chuck (Easy 10 Tokens)
6. Do Now This is Ram Racing... Almost. It doesn't give tokens but next quest does.
7. There and Back Again awards 10 tokens.
8. Get Another Year, Another Souvenir.
9. Hand in Another Year, Another Souvenir and get you Green Brewfest Stein.
10. In Europe you have to buy the Wolpertinger's Tankard from Belbi for 40s (rep may affect price). In the US you can apparently stil get the wolpertinger quest which rewards the Tankard from Goldark Snipehunter. Either way, get the pet for the achievement.
11. By now the Dark Irons should have attacked and you'll have done the quest so...
12. This One Time When I Was Drunk awards 10 tokens.
13. Pick up one of the Bark quests, keep your mount on Medium speed and head up to Ironforge, once you have barked at all 4 flags you can dismount and race back for the hand in. Another 15 tokens. We should be at 45 tokens now.
14. Now buy some Fresh Brewfest Hops for only 2 tokens and use them for Have Keg, Will Travel. Down to 43 Tokens
15. Go back to the ram racing guy and he'll let you have another go at collecting kegs. Each one delivered will give you 2 more tokens and a little extra time on the ram, 20 or 30 seconds I think. Keep spamming the reins and make sure to go over both the apple barrels on the ways to and back. I screwed up twice but still got 20 more tokens. And the EB got 30
16. Go get a group to go kill Coren Direbrew. Hand in keg quest and you're at 83 Tokens + whatever from point 15.
17. That's Day 1 complete. Now come back every day and do your dailies (Barking, Ram-Racing AND defend from the Dark Irons). At around 50 tokens a day You'll probably have to do 10 days worth. But you may be able to get away with 6 if it lets you sell the chest piece back and buy the membership form. (Update: You can. Ignore the rest of the walkthrough and see express walkthrough at the bottom of the page.) During midsummer it only let me sell one thing back, so I don't know.
18. So on day 6 or 7 do your dailies, buy some booze and a chest, shoes and hat (buy the chest last just in case) and head off to Dalaran and do your drunk thing. Then head to Shattrath and do the falling thing while still drunk, then portal back to IF and try and sell back the chest piece. If it lets you then you can buy your membership form.
19. If not do 4 more days of dailies and buy your form. YAY!!! Done!!
HW Progress: 103 -> 156 -> 201 -> 256 -> 319 -> 380
EB Progress: 113 -> 172 -> 223 -> 284 -> 339
HW had a bloody awful day on day 3, the ram run kept fatiguing his ram when he was stood on top of the apple barrels, fucking Blizz. EB also got plagued by bugged fatigue reset, the fatigue buff actually reset to 0 but still got the exhausted de-buff. fucking fucking Blizz!
Day 5 and EB was so close to the 350, he had an unlucky fatigue, missed the barrel and had to go back for it, and missed an apple barrel and had to go back for that, he may have made it day 5 otherwise :(
Once you have 350 tokens do the following to get your Brewmaster title.
1. Use the jugs on the tables to get completely smashed for free.
2. Buy the shoes, hat and chest from Bilbi.
3. Hearth to Dullaran
4. Put on the brewfest clothes and /dance. You have the Disturbing the Peace Achievement
5. Take the portal to shat and go to the Worlds End Tavern. Make sure you are at full health and still completely smashed, if not buy a flagon of mead.
6. Mount up and fly directly up outside the door to about 5-10 yards above the pinnacle of the tavern and dismount. It may take a couple of attempts to get the height just right. There you go, Drunken Stupour Achievement. Paladins: Dismount and bubble - it works!
7. Take the portal to Ironforge.
8. Go the the tavern near the entrance and sell back your chestpiece to get your 200 tokens back.
9. Buy the membership form, click it to start the quest and then hand it in.
10. You are now a member of the Brew of the Month club and finished Brewfest. Congratulations Brewmaster!!!