Tuesday 14 August 2018

BeefAss Launch Night

So, I got home early from work to get the last of my characters through the Darkshore world quests and storyline before the 23:00 release time for BfA.

As can be seen in my next post, I didn't quite make it, but Marcusmaximi and several others were all through the WQs and pre-quests and sat at 42,44 in Silithus.

I was there because I popped into Beta and created a new character and that seemed to be where the first quest would pop up with Brann. And the popular opinion was that the quest would be pushed to your quest log wherever you were.

It was already very busy there at about 20:00 sever time so I guess I was right; I was!

The plan was also to stay online in case there were queues to get on nearer the time.

By the time I had finished up in Darkshore it was 23:20 and I logged onto Marcus and re-did the quests (just re-done on Beta :P) and headed over to Kul Tiras.

Again, I'd done all the initial stuff on Beta a month or so ago,  but played through the intro quests anyway in case anything had changed. Nothing had that I could tell.

I seem to recall when playing either the WoD or Legion alpha/early beta that the final offering was much different.

So roll on 01:00 and I had dutifully done all the intro quests and familiarised myself with Boralus and headed down into Tiragarde Sound - I keep wanting to call it Tirisgrde ???

I've just been shipwrecked by Sirens and am questing near Freehold. I'm now 8 bars into level 110 after about 1.5 hours. Apparently there were already level 114/115s running around - Must be using the addon Azeroth Autopilot which I've just heard about.

No comments: