Thursday 29 November 2007

20 Slot Bag ... woot!

Tuesday 27th November 2007

Didn't get much of a chance to do anything today as I had work all day and then a meeting till 10 this evening.

But what I did do was pop back up to Ghostlands and hand in the first ZA quest which involved getting a map after killing the bear boss. Lucky for me "Fucking Tossers" had killed the bear boss before asking me to come and help them.

One thing that I have been suffering from of late is lack of bag space, especially carrying round different sets of gear and half a bag full of apexis shards and various other quest/rep items.

Handing in the quest rewarded a 20 slot bag. That got equipped straight away and then I went to the Auction House and bought an imbued netherweave bag (18 slots) for quite a wad of cash. This gave me a little extra space.

What is really annoying is that you cannot upgrade bag slot 1. so you can have all your other bag slots with 18 and 20 slotters but you're stuck with a 16 slotter in bag slot 1.

Phew, what a lot of slots, reminds me of downtown Birmingham on a Saturday night!!

I also picked up the daily cooking quest which involved making some spiritual soup with the cooking pot. But by the time I got in from the meeting I couldn't be bothered, I'll see if I can do it tomorrow.

No comments: