Tuesday 31 July 2018

Next Stage of BeefAss War of the Thorns Campaign

So, with the Tuesday reset, oops there I go again with my Vanilla terminology; I meant Tuesday Maintenance, comes the next stage of pre-expansion quests, the War of the Thorns campaign.

According to Wowhead:
The War of the Thorns is the pre-patch event which will start on July 24th and last until August 14th, the launch day of Battle for Azeroth. Part one of the Horde and Alliance questlines start on July 24th, and part two is speculated to start on July 31st. Up until the launch of Battle for Azeroth, the Horde and alliance will go through a series of quests to try and gain control Teldrassil.


I have a feeling we'll see Teldrassil burn tomorrow. We may even be able to get Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph. I'll update tomorrow when I've played through it.

Don't forget to get all you alts moving as well, once you have completed the initial quests on one character your faction leader should give you the option to skip straight to the world quests, happy happy altoholic!

No comments: